We aim to create a vibrant community of more than 50,000 students and staff through various educational and
community upliftment programmes in tribal and rural regions of India; and GITS is just the beginning!
- A free residential school for Grade 5 to 12 students.
- Set up coaching camps and a sports academy to harness the vast
potential of the children in the northeast in sports.
- A free residential polytechnic institute for Grade 10 graduates to
learn technical and non-technical vocations.
- A free residential college for Arts, Science, Computer Applications,
- A free residential college for Arts, Music, Dance, and Theatre.
For the community
- Financial support to the community by marketing the local
bamboo products through ISKCON and Akshaya Patra in India and
- Establish integrated organic agrifarms to meet the requirement of
the Akshaya Patra Kitchen and help children get acquainted with
nature and conservation.
- Introduce floriculture, horticulture, and other similar projects to
help the community as a whole.
Take a step today for a better tomorrow.